Registration is now open for the WINTER Duck Hockey League. Preference will be given to all existing (summer and winter) Duck League players. Details are as follows:
WINTER HOCKEY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The details for this year’s league are as follows:
- Played primarily on Tuesday nights (Men’s 50+ Division) and Wednesday nights (Men’s 35+ Division)
- The season starts the week of September 23, 2019 and ends the first week of April 2020
- All games are played at Meridian Centre
- On average each team will get 23 games
- Skaters pay $360.00. Goalies pay $185.00
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS FOR OUR 2019 SUMMER DIVISION
HOW IT WORKS
Players rate their hockey skills at time of registration (A, B, C or D). We then compile a list of players and our team captains draft equal numbers of A, B, C and D skill sets for each team. Players are given a jersey which is returned at the end of the season.
Our game calendar is posted online in addition to game scores, team standings and player stats.
- Online registration is limited to our 50+ Men’s Division and our 35+ Men’s For all other division, please contact us directly.
- Registration is held once a year generally in August, we generally do not accept new players mid-season.
- Registration fees are $360 for skater, $185 for goalie. HST is not charged.
- Payment methods currently available are Visa, MC and Amex (online only) and cheques or cash (in-person). Can you check this, I believe we only accept Visa as a Credit Card
- If paying by cheque or cash, please bring payment with you to your first event. Credit cards are not accepted in-person.
- YOU MUST ENJOY FUN, MEETING NEW FRIENDS AND THE OCCASIONAL AFTER GAME CELEBRATION.
THAT’S IT! COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW TO SIGN-UP. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ON THE ICE! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PRIOR TO SIGNING UP, PLEASE CONTACT US
[fc id=’1′ align=’left’][/fc]